Prepare and file your state and federal taxes online. Both are free to qualifying households. If you don't qualify for free filing, you can still use the services; you'll simply be charged a filing fee.
Prefer paper filing?
- Vermont Dept. of Taxes phone to request forms to be mailed to you: 802-828-2515 or 855-297-5600
- IRS phone number to request tax forms to be mailed to you: 800-829-3676
In-person tax preparation help
- Brattleboro IRS office, 1222 Putney Rd., Brattleboro, VT 05301, (802) 257-4825
- AARP tax prep assistance, VFW, Black Mountain Road. Mondays 9:00 AM - 4:00. For appointments: 802-246-7252
- VITA tax prep assistance from United Way. For appointments: dial 2-1-1
= Library Card Required
= Free Website
= Free by Publisher Donation
= In-Library Use Only
= In-Library by Publisher Donation